Page 102 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1436

Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #1011
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, well okay. I didn1t know that... ><

  2. #1012
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You realize that the last two posts before Xellos' necessary reply, and this one from myself, are offtopic moderable as well?

    This is the last time I'm allowing offtopic here, please use the rules discussion thread to discuss anything about the rules, and the X thread to talk about X. This thread is to post random insanity links.

    In the first post I said I created this thread so the awesome links we have wouldn't get lost. Now they are lost between so much offtopic crap in this thread as well.

  3. #1013
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm... maybe a new topic should be made. And if so, i would recommend we don't post links from the chan sites, simply because they vanish.

  4. #1014
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Perhaps we can save this thread if we catch it NOW.

    Starting with this post, I'll mod it even more heavily. Please post insanity links only.

    ?????

    I think I might have posted a version of this already, but here's Skippy's website. Read his list of things he's not allowed to do in the army.

  5. #1015
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kay, I'll go first. Here's Jani. Just dload the vid

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 20, 2004 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Hell Knight ]</font>

  6. #1016
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kay Wise. I didn't read the first post &gt;_&lt;

  7. #1017
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  8. #1018
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  9. #1019
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    XD I saw that at 4chan the other day.

    Speaking of 4chan... http://www.angelfire.com/anime6/biko3/Pedo_Bear.swf

  10. #1020
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesomeawesomeawesome! ROFL!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •